Friday, July 27, 2012

The Dream and the Fear of the Facsists

This a Dream: There was white a guy and two children in my kitchen cooking food. I thought what are they there for but didnt mind the intruders. Suddenly the guy got anxious and started running away with the children. Then a very angrey  female appeared outside my house and hurled an object at my screen door.  Then I was confronted with a mob of feamales and they started getting bitchy and criticising me. They were saying that I was getting money from my market stall and insinuating that I was dishonest etc.
I remember now that I sent this dream via email to my work colleuages July 19 2012 8.46 am

The dream 1 last night; I dreamed that there was a middle aged man with his two children using my kitchen and he was cooking food. At first it was OK but suddenly he became afraid and left because a woman was pursuing him. He left and the woman hurled an object at our house door and was very angry. I was looking for my wife and daughter but they had vanished from our house. In the dream I was quite distressed at the attack and the disappearance of my family.(my house is an Aboriginal house because my wife, my daughter and I are identify to be Australian Aboriginal and we all dream similarly related to issues) The absense of the woman from the house makes a point to me.

Dream 2 last night; I was being challenged by young females and they were saying that I was getting money from my business (we have a small hobby market stall) and I was saying that any money we earn only covers our communications and costs (in fact we dont make a profit and my wife and daughter run the stall for there activity, enjoyment therapy and for my daughters work experience) The young woman in the dream were angry and very agressive towards me

No comments:

Post a Comment