Friday, July 27, 2012

Records: Drug Dream on Facebook: Cant Find It

I seem to have lost the post on Facebook about the dream around the 20 July 2012 about the marijuana plant I was growing, the seceteurs, and the guy in the shop asking me if I wanted grow a crop for him.
So happens that we have a big problem with drugs in the Western Subburbs of Adelaide and two of my daughters have been affected by contact with drug related organised crime.
ps I dont use illicit drugs and I have had people dealt with by the authorities who do. Want to work with me, or want me to work for you, then dont involve me or my family with illicit drugs. This links into the female fascist dream and the school because of drug links to the school. We have other dreams that warn us that we do not post. Ngarrindjeri Dreaming is Intellectual Knowledge shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment