Friday, July 27, 2012

Femanist Fascists in the Dreaming


Ok the dream. Remember I was being attacked by white, middle class, femanaist type, fascist, females. Well it did not take long to manifest into a real life event. My thirteen year old daughter drank whiskey at highschool and was pissed when my wife went to pick her up. The principle immediately jumped to conclusions and put it into my daughters head that she was suffering depression. Being a pissed thirteen year old she was mumbling about this and throwing up.
1 This is a one of event and my daughter is not a habitual drunk or a depressive type.
I was then attacked by the school councellor suggesting that my daughter have a phychiatric assessment. I immediately saw RED as I dont want my child to be slandered with a phychiatric record at thirteen because of one stupid incident. Imediately the defences were made to protect our daughter from this invasive attitude. She does not want to see a phyc and being a young Aboriginal girl and a Title holde...r I dont blame her. These people are acting out the WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY of the sixties in the beauro and the EDU system and intent to stop my family from accessing employment and education. While we the Aboriginal people are being deprived of our heritage rights our property and intellectual due to legal manourvers, property is being squandered by middle class facsists in the system.
When you meet a middle class femanist facsist it is hard to mistake that and equally hard to mistake the feeling of FEAR IN YOUR GUTS. These people are linked to organised crime, bikers, street gangs and other hierarchy who work for them to terrorise any who threaten their gravy train. Some of theses femanists fascists are coloured people who who have sold out due to favours and fear of retributions from these dangerous facsist gangsters who lurk in the beauro and SAPOL. "noli timere terra exulta et laetare quoniam magnificavit Dominus ut faceret" There is more to this issue and revenge is the Lords

No comments:

Post a Comment