Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Ngarrindjeri/Ramindjeri, Aboriginal Health and the Hells Angels



Hello Minister Tony Abbott
I recently emailed your office expressing discontent with your support of racism against light skinned Aboriginal people such as myself. The security of our family and the community relies upon the maintenance of our Aboriginal ID as others may take opportunity over us (the Aboriginal people) if our true ID is compromised in any way. You must understand that this type of slander against fair skinned Aboriginal families is not acceptable. I will sight a problem of issue for your interest and remember that there have already been to many deaths due to poor policy and behavior. My understandings are well known and this article has been published. We can no accept to be tortured by organised crime to suit you your Government or anyone. This article will be published both on Facebook and our blog as a permanent record. 9/12/12


In the dreaming (Ramindjeri) 
Ramindjeri: If two Aboriginal elders talk we can make lore. Some crimes in our community require the death penalty; if not actually but most certainly in a spiritual way and the two things may mean the same. I am not advocating that I will take someones life; but indeed if you believe in the bone (lore) then people will be affected once they are found guilty of serious breaches in lore and it is agreed by the elders. Consequently Aboriginal elders are reluctant to speak and when we do our words are few and chosen carefully, often reaching determinations that may be a final decree in lore, depending upon the conversation.
Recently I discovered that our Aboriginal health system has been infiltrated by the Hells Angels (an outlawed motorcycle gang) and that at least one of our people associated is a member of that group. By my Indigenous knowledge I am aware that the Hells Angels group has
 had contracts on me and are responsible for grievous harm to our family and business spanning three decades. I also understand that others have assisted the gang to stay in control of Aboriginal business for reasons of personal gain.
It is my understanding that once anyone becomes a member of the Hells Angels they can not leave the gang accept by death. I also understand that there are strict codes of conduct by which, if gang requests are not carried out that the person requested to arms will be executed.
I am alleging that there is a request by the Hells Angels to there associate in Aboriginal health, for me to be tortured and for my families similar demise, so that the Hells Angels can continue running Ramindjeri business.
My determinations are that Hells Angells have breached lore/law and because of that I will not agree to their determinations. The resolve for them may be, by their law, either to execute my family group in total or to execute their associate who is linked to Aboriginal health services.
The Government, business, SAPOL (police) and the other stake holders under lore/law should intervene to stop further blood shed that is being caused by the interventions of organised crime into Aboriginal business organizations such as health (Nunkuwarrin Yunti ), the missions (Wesley), and the bureaucracy linked (in the dreaming the will of the bone will be executed in lore).

No comments:

Post a Comment