Monday, June 25, 2012

Dream: Disability Services: Mafia Style

Dream; I was talking to a person in a chair and he started to speak about me in a derogatory way. I cut the conversation short and said that I will restrict our communications to writing only.
I noted that the person looked well to do but n...oted also that he had a severe disability.
http://www.ndis.gov.au/ I have noted that in the dreaming and in the world that due to our forced involvements with disability organisations, due to injuries sustained, we have been severely disadvantaged and injured further (due to criminal intimidations)
We actually dont personally mind if the disabled community derived a benefit from Indigenous holdings; but we would frefer that they negotiate agreements rather than using criminal forces to realise there ideals and the same could be said for the Education departments and Family and Communities and Indigenous health (disabled criminals and fascists, what next?)
See more

No comments:

Post a Comment