Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Dream of The Yabbies in the Shed and the Modified Yacht

I dreamed of so many yabbies and so many we could not use them all. They were in my shed everywhere and you had to be careful where you walked. Then I saw a boat with someone I recognised. The boat was a yacht that I once owned but it was modified, like an open boat-canoe. The person in the boat was someone I new when I was in business 30years ago.

Yabbies are food and come up when there is water/floods but they don't last if you don't clean them and pickle them. Not a food you can eat to much of consistently as they are very rich. They are very much a bust or boom crop of the natural environment that is hard to harness as a commercial crop. There breeding and feeding habits rely on climatic conditions so there viability as a crop depend on that.
The dream=we don't want to much of a good thing at the one time as it is hard to manage. The trends of floods coming and high sea levels appears to be indicated in the dreams. The yacht changing into a canoe might indicate that things are going to alter for business Australia and modifications might be required. There is a definite indigenous component to this dreaming and again sustainability and resources management is the theme. Why don't people want to conserve or change? It is easier to be wasteful.

No comments:

Post a Comment