Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Evil Visitors In The Dreaming: The Men In Black

Hello to the Hon. Robert McClelland, Federal Attorney General and to MP Tony Abbott, leader of the opposition
 
I dreamed that I was approached by two men wearing identical black suits, hats and trench coats. They approached me at a bar and asked if I was Mr Maxwell. I replied yes and one of them said something like do you smoke. Because he spoke softly I failed to respond and then he said do you sell drugs. Again I failed to respond and he said aha you are guilty. I then responded and said, because of your action any further conversations will be in writing only.
1 The last time I was approached by two men who threatened to plant drugs on me, in reality, was in 1994. They claimed to be very blue (Gov security). Within a week of that conversation I was drugged in a restaurant and there was an attempt on my life. That incident was revealed in the dreaming to associate to motor-cycle gangsters, Indigenous water rights and land developers.
2 The two guys in this dream are obviously nasty lawyers who are linked to Indigenous rights deals and developments.
3 Prior to the 1994 hit on me, the Penrice Salt Co. tried to force me using their lawyers to accept a restraining order. I was virtually threatened by their lawyer to accept or else. It is on the court file that I attended court, explained my case and no restraining order was applied to me.
4 After that incident I have alleged that my family was covertly-constantly harassed and terrorised by motorcycle gangsters (spanning more than a decade of terrorism and abuses), the Police failed to act to protect us. It is in the dreaming that the Penrice Salt Co. were associated to Bikers.
No matter how small the incident, talk or whatever I might suspect, I will be making a note of that on Government file. There are many who are associated to trading drugs and some of those are professional people (and probably within the Gov). I do not used or trade in illicit drugs and I avoid contact with those I know of who do.
 
Regards from Kym Maxwell, Ngarrindjeri man

No comments:

Post a Comment