Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The dreaming: Men In The Black Suits

I dreamed that I was approached by two men wearing black suits and black trench coats. They appeared as detective types but very nasty men. One of the men muttered something about do I smoke? I had been drinking and did not understand what he said and then he said do you sell it. He then said aha got you. I then realized that he was referring to drugs and I denied any involvement with this conversation. I insisted that I would no longer converse in this way and that if he wanted to communicate with me it would have to be in writing.
This is the second dream implicating me to drug use? Hahahaha I don't touch the stuff, not even with a barge pole. I avoid contact to any who are users and that means even soft drugs. I was approached in 1994 by two men in a similar way and that approach preceded an attempt on my life when I was drugged in a restaurant by a female. This linked to the Nema family and the dreaming indicated that Native Title, Crown property and water rights were involved. The two men who approached me in 1994 claimed that they were very blue=federal institutional chaps. This recent dream with the men in black would indicate that they are linked to the legal fraternity who are linked to Native Title business, that is linked to various forms of corruption and in turn is linked to property development and lucrative land and resources deals.
The disturbances to and undermining of Aboriginal peoples, whilst the underworld and lawyers manipulate heritage rights? This is probably not the best way to proceed. If the personal attacks on my family escalate, then we will probably soon find out exactly who is behind the mischievous behaviour. AHA :) I have been sensing that there is an undertone of bother about town and that this is related to those who have been exploiting Native Title in various ways. Perhaps those intuitions are correct? As the dreaming continues to expose corruptions and protect the heritage rights of Indigenous peoples, those criminal types who are implicated are becoming more anxious. Who are they? hhaahhaa: they may be related to Aboriginal business, land, resources the councils and the legal fraternity :).

No comments:

Post a Comment