Friday, January 6, 2012

An Update to a freind from Lebanon

Hello ........... :)

The dreaming indicates that the ground water in the Willunga Basin is contaminated with arsenic due to crop irrigation using reclaimed sewerage water. Chemical  speciation in the aquifers; because bacteria are changing the molecules/speciation the arsenic is changing into a water soluble form. The dreaming has also indicated that I will be having contact with the department of health (the Federal dpt of Human Services). I met with their scientists while working with the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) and was given a card. The dreaming would indicate that I have to contact them with the details about the ground-water.
We have problems here as rouge elements (organised crime) have infiltrated Aboriginal health (Nunku Warren Yunti). There is a link also to the Native Title Unit, the EPA, the Land Management Corporation (LMC) and the Crown solicitors office. It appears that there is a mutated fish in this bunch that needs to be caught and gutted so the juvenile fish can grow to maturity (in the dreaming). I have once again been attacked by organised crime=the allegation=directed by rouge Crown solicitors and others being manipulated by developers and contractors. There are some big development deals going down here in Adelaide and again the dreaming indicates that at some stage the Indigenous property and resources will have to be settled (we are Indig DNA to the region and the appropriate person to deal with that) Corruption within the Police has again emerged and also within the church (re edu connections), Universities, the Crown Solicitors office, the EPA, LMC, the Dpt of Human Services and the Native Title unit.
Last night I had a dream: my car ran off and I let it go, it went down the road and through a fence and when I saw it disappear I realised I should not have been so reckless :). When I went to find the car I discovered a large building, like a hospital but it was in poor third world condition. It was full of people and family groups living in rooms. This dream would indicate some turmoil related to my personal progress followed by a greater understanding relative to health issues (dpt Human Services) Ironically I was on the phone yesterday to the ministers office=whistle blowing about all the corruption I have mentioned. Good thing I am friends with the Federal leader of the opposition and he is pissed like I am about the corrupted morons I speak of. Come Monday the emails will be flying lol.
Thanks for listening and what do you think about the big camel dream and how the Middle East has since gone into revolution? Obviously there will be divided opinions and sides? Take care. ps Its like we are at war lol and its here in Australia to but at this time underground and involving many nations and rival tribal groups who have migrated to our land.

No comments:

Post a Comment