Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dreams so I wont forget

Dream: my uncle Rodney Arthur (Mothers brother) and my father were walking around with plastic bags=like street people=In the dream I was advised that I would have to represent them=speak on their behalf
Both my father and uncle are indisposed due to illness. This dream has dissolved previous business hatreds and conflicts as I now have to act for them and must do that without bias. Others associated may not be trust worthy to assist with the management of ongoing business.

I dreamed that there were lots of small whiting under the boat=I new i could catch them but they were not legal size. I saw a whiting that was injured and deformed=I took it and gutted it because it was dying anyways. Others were approving of that.

This dream=the small fish are not ready for harvest but a sick one I removed=approval was given to cull an unwanted stock. I will have to Wait a while yet for a final agreement=Ngarrindjeri resources management and environmental/Indigenous habitat protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment